Riverside Personal Injury Lawyer
Suffered a personal injury in Riverside? Contact the Riverside Personal Injury lawyers of Bisnar Chase today for a Free case review. A devastating personal injury can affect a victim and his or her family for years to come. The impact of the injury is often physical, financial and emotional. Many Inland Empire victims of personal injuries are unable to work as they watch their medical expenses pile up.
In cases where catastrophic injuries have been suffered, victims may never be able to return to work or earn a livelihood again. It is important for anyone who has suffered a serious personal injury as a result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing, to understand their legal rights and options.
- We've collected over $500 Million in wins for our clientsthroughout Southern California
- Serving Riverside County for over 40 years
- 96% success rate
- Over 12,000 clients
Call 951-530-3711 for a Free Consultation. Bisnar Chasenever charges a fee unless we win your case. You may be entitled to compensation and our firm has the resources and experience to win personal injury cases! You can also contact us by going to our contact page.
How To Choose the Right Riverside Personal Injury Attorney
There are many law firms in the Riverside area who may be able to help you. Make sure you work with a Riverside injury lawyer who has recent experience handling cases similar to yours. Your initial consultation should be free.
So, use that time to learn as much as possible about your case. Also, the lawyer you retain should work on a contingency fee basis, which means that he or she will not get paid until you receive compensation.
The experienced Riverside personal injury lawyers at law offices of Bisnar Chase have more than 40 years of experience handling all types of personal injury claims. Since 1978, our law firm has recovered millions of dollars for victims and their families.
We have gone after insurance companies, at-fault motorists, negligent nursing homes, manufacturers of dangerous products as well as governmental entities in an effort to help our injured clients justice and fair compensation for their personal injury cases and lost wages.
Does Your Accident Fall into Personal Injury Law?
A personal injury claim is recognized as tort law. A personal injury gives an accident victim the opportunity to hold wrong-doers responsible for the damages and losses they have faced. The wrong-doer is the party that is held accountable for the injuries and is proven in a court of law that their negligence has caused the catastrophic injuries.
There are two important factors that need to be proven for negligence. Important factors are that the negligent party had a "duty" to care for the victim and also that the negligent "failed" to carry on that duty.
Common Accidents in Riverside, CA
Some of the most common types of incidents that result in personal injury claims include:
- Car accidents: Traffic accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents and truck accidents are the most common cause of injuries in Riverside County.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Property owners are responsible for the injury accidents that occur on their property. Victims of slip-trip-and-fall accidents may seek support for their medical bills and other related losses.
- Premises liability claims: All property owners would be well advised to inspect their premises for defects and to post warning signs around hazardous conditions.
- Defective product claims: Product manufacturers are legally obligated to make products that do not harm consumers when used correctly. When a product is defective, be it a faulty auto part or a dangerous drug, the manufacturer can be held accountable for the victims' injuries and losses.
- Dog bite claims: Under California law, dog owners are financially responsible for the actions of their pet that result in injuries. California's strict liability statute requires that dog owners be held financially responsible for injuries caused by their pets.
- Nursing home abuse: Nursing homes and care facilities are required to provide quality care to residents. When they fail to do so and residents are subjected to nursing home neglect or abuse, the care facilities can be held liable for their negligence and/or wrongdoing.
- Medical malpractice claims: Medical negligence can lead to medical malpractice claims. Examples of medical negligence include misdiagnoses, surgical errors and medication errors.
- Pedestrian accidents: The CDC has reported that every year almost 5,987 people were killed in crosswalk collisions. Drivers must be off their phones and always remember that pedestrians always have the right-a-way.
- Motorcycle accidents: It is the law that motorcycle riders wear a helmet. Even though there are laws set in place to decrease the chance of a motorcycle crash, drivers at times do not adhere to them. Make sure that you are careful when switching lanes.
If you have suffered from serious injuries do to someone's carelessness seek legal representation from a personal injury lawyer in Riverside, CA.
Medical Treatment After You Are Injured
If you have been injured, it is critical that you seek medical attention right away. Getting prompt treatment and care will not only create a medical record for your case, but it will also give you the best shot at a speedy and complete recovery.
If you refuse medical care, the insurance adjuster who takes your case may claim that you were not really hurt. It is best to prevent that challenge by documenting your injuries as soon as possible. If emergency personnel offer you medical attention at the scene, it is highly advisable to accept it. If not, make sure that you go to an emergency room or see your doctor right away.
If you have suffered an injury, dealing with insurance companies can be extremely stressful. Here are a few useful tips to remember before discussing your injuries with an insurance adjuster:
- Be prepared: Before even picking up the phone you should have your notes in front of you. If you contradict yourself while discussing your injuries, the validity of your claim will be called into question. Refer to your notes and stay on point.
- Understand your rights: You have the right to refuse the insurance company's request to record the phone call. Tell them upfront that you do not consent to being recorded. Any statement you make during such as conversation can be used against you. File a claim as soon as possible. The statute of limitations state that accident victims have two years to file a personal injury claim.
- Talk to your personal injury attorney in Riverside: Hiring one of the best personal injury lawyers in California talk to the insurance adjuster on your behalf is a great way to avoid jeopardizing your case. Do not sign any papers or grant your insurance company access to your medical records before first discussing it with one of our attorneys.
Never Rush into a Personal Injury Settlement, Consult With a Personal Injury Lawyer in Riverside, CA First
Do not accept the insurance company's first offer, even if you are tempted to take it and move on with your life. Insurance adjusters often offer inadequate settlements to make these cases go away quickly. Their adjusters are trained to make low-ball offers to help protect their bottom line.
Once you accept a settlement, your claim will be closed and you will no longer be able to pursue any further support for your losses. Instead of accepting your first offer, discuss how much your claim should be worth with an experienced Southern California personal injury attorney.
Hire One Our Best Personal Injury Lawyers
Our skilled team of Riverside Personal Injury Attorneys have been winning cases for over 40 years, establishing a 96% Success Rate and collecting over $500 Million for our clients. Bisnar Chase will advance costs and make sure you are financially covered throughout your case, and You Don't Pay Anything Unless We Win.
Bisnar Chase is a proud member of the Riverside Chamber of Commerce. We have been serving injured plaintiffs in our community for over four decades and will fight for you.
Call or contact our Riverside personal injury attorneys today for your free consultation. 951-530-3711.
Most Dangerous Intersection in Riverside**
Magnolia Ave & Tyler St
Last 5 Years:
City of Riverside
Avg Auto Injuries per 1,000: 8
Riverside Crime Index*: 303.6
Nearby Cities Crime Indicies*
Moreno Valley: 260.9
* Crime index data taken from city-data.com. The national average is 315.5. The crime index is calculated using the population and severity of crimes vs the frequency of crimes committed.
**All intersection data is taken from the California Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System and is measured over the last 5 years of local and arterial street car accidents (non-highway). The data is not updated in real time.
More Unsafe Intersections in Riverside**
Van Buren Blvd & Arlington Ave
Van Buren Blvd & Wood Rd
Van Buren Blvd & Jurupa Ave
** All intersection data is taken from the California Statewide Integrated Traffic Records System and is measured over the last 5 years of local and arterial street car accidents (non-highway). The data is not updated in real time.